Spotify Music Promotion, Consulting,and Advertising Management Campaigns
:: Branding on Spotify
:: Build Your Followers
:: Get on a Playlist
What is Spotify? And How We Help You with Spotify PR, Marketing & Advertising?
Spotify is a music streaming service. … Spotify works by allowing users to stream music for free from almost any device (phone, tablet, computer, etc.). Once you’ve downloaded the program and signed up for an account, you can listen to tons of songs, albums, and playlists, and even create custom playlists of your own.
- The importance of promoting your music on Spotify cannot really be measured accurately. One thing is for sure. It has become a crucial tool for marketing your music in today’s market. Spotify for Artists puts you in control of your profile on Spotify, so you can promote your music—or share music you’re into with your fans—and as your publicist, we will make sure your artist image always reflects your latest look.
- We will assist in building your followers on Spotify by utilizing social media marketing, music news portals, press, postings, and exploiting your profile in the music media and music listeners that love your genre of music. We will help to encourage all your current and new fans to follow you. More followers will mean more people who see your new releases, tour dates, merchandise, and everything else on your artist profile.
- Posting playlists on Spotify, is a great way to offer your fans an inside look at your music preferences. You can use playlists to promote your music, share what you’re playing on tour, and champion new artists you love.
- We can market, promote, and even administer advertising for you directly on Spotify as part of your Spotify marketing campaign with us. Currently, Spotify has minimum advertising spend requirements, which is paid separately by the artist, but they are working on new features that will make advertising on Spotify more affordable. We will manage the advertising campaign for you.
- Spotify will pay you for your streamed songs. Although, you most certainly won’t get rich from your song streams on Spotify, but the promotional value is good, and should be a part of your overall marketing strategy. Factors that come into play, like the country in which a song was streamed and the currency value in that country could affect the amount paid to the artist, Still, Spotify admits the average “per stream” payout to rights holders lands somewhere between $0.006 and $0.0084.