Music Publicity/Media Relations
OUR PROCESS & METHODOLOOGY
- Perform In-Depth Analysis of artist’s current level of development, market demographic, and current level of exposure both in print and online to determine strategy and create a specific marketing planand tailor the appropriate PR and Marketing initiatives to pursue. Without a plan, all you have is a wish!
- Research, set up, and populate customized artist & genre specific databases for use during course of PR, marketing and promotions campaign.
- Facilitate Guaranteed CD Reviews and Artist Interviews
- Sample CD Reviews >> Sample Artist Interview >>
- Devise, develop, and implement a strong new media branding & Awareness campaigns.
- Compose, enhance and modify artist biographies, if or as needed to bring them up to industry standards.
- Design and compose CD Sales One-Sheets for distribution, press, and radio promotion.
- Advise on artist image, photo shoots and video production.
- Media Coaching – For Interviews and Appearances as needed – Fashion & Style Consulting if necessary.
- Engage in viral marketing initiatives of artist’s singles / albums and video releases.
- Develop, assemble, and administer artist’s electronic press-kit (EPK) for use in promotions.
- Determine appropriate media to pitch and assemble databases >> Pitch our media relationships and submit for Online CD and Song Reviews, Feature Articles, Artist Interviews (Radio, and Media Performance Reviews > Follow Ups. NOTE: Some media will accept electronic EPK submissions – some still require physical CD submission.
- Write and distribute regional and national press releases to music and entertainment media announcing Singles, CD Releases, Video Releases, Media Appearances, News, Tours, Shows, etc.
- Write and prepare features and interview shells for distribution to the media.
- Pitch artists release (full album or selected single) for radio play to our radio relationships (genre specific) Note: Our Core marketing function is not radio promotion – However we do have relationships with some radio: College / CMJ panels, Internet Radio, Pop, RnB, Rock, Acoustic, terrestrial and Internet radio, etc. and we will work in liaison with external radio promotion firms on your behalf that you may choose to hire. We assist in the interview process to select appropriate radio promoters.
- Develop, write and distribute local, regional, and national press releases, online media portals, Billboard Wire, Other entertainment related national wire corridors.
- Develop and post announcements and advertising on important media portals.
- Develop and write ads and outreach advertising.
- Consult on the development and viral marketing of artist’s online properties including social networks.
- Local, Regional, National, and International Tour Support – PR, Press, and Interviews.
- General Professional PR Artist Representation to the Media and Music Industry – We will represent and negotiate on your behalf as your personal publicist representative.
Your First Question Should Not Be HOW MUCH? And I'll Tell You Why Below
Here iswhat we need to tailor and customize your music and entertainment publicity campaign and determine your monthly retainer fee; please be prepared with this information when you call or contact us by email.
What We Would Like to Know First
- We need all the URL’s (Official sites and all social and other URL’s) where we can listen to music, view your current biography, videos, photos, and music.
- Timing and description of the release for your latest project; i.e. Full Length Album? EP? or Single? Scheduled release date, Genre of music.
Your approximate budget for a Publicity and Marketing Campaign. Once we thoroughly review your project, we will determine if you as an artist, your level of artist development, and your music are a match for our roster. Then and only then can we customize a specific campaign that’s appropriate for you and your project. It can then be priced out, and your monthly retainer fee will be determined.A Note on your Campaign Length: The most effective term for a highly effective campaign is 6 months – however we do offer campaigns at shorter lengths.
CD/Single Reviews, Press Releases,
Artist Interviews, Music Publications
- Publications We Work With >>
- Sample CD Reviews >>
- Sample Artist Interview >>
- Sample Press Releases >>
- Non-Music Related SEO Copywriting for Business & Industry >>
Additional PR & Marketing – Ala’ Carte Services
:: Pro Biography Copywriting
:: Expert Press Release Copywriting
:: National/Regional Press Release Wire Dist.
:: Music Marketing Plans
:: One-Sheet Design and Development
:: CD Reviews and Evaluations
:: Email, and Telephone, Consultations
:: Artist, and Entertainment Website Design
:: Fan Page and Social Media Marketing
BUY NOW OR CALL TO ORDER 888-242-9331