Artist Development – Ongoing Consulting & Representation
A partial sampling of what we do in regards to development, consulting, and representation follows:
- Consult and advise on artist or Label’s development and infrastructure on an ongoing basis during the course of PR campaign. Assist with building of foundation and professional image so that artist or label is professionally represented to the music media and music industry.
- Management Consulting: Advise, assist, and consult on matters related to ongoing marketing – development and personalized consulting on all image, marketing and promotion related issues as needed.
- Liaison and consult with Music Attorneys* on contract, IPR, and all other necessary issues regarding royalty payments, mechanical licenses, sampling clearances, music publishing issues, etc.– If, and as needed. (*Attorney fees may apply on certain matters – Not Typical)
- Advise, consult with management or artist on web social marketing network and official websites.
- Media coaching for interviews and appearances.
- Image, reputation, and privacy consulting.
- Music and music video production, storyboard, etc. – Consulting.
- Assist with digital/physical CD national distribution channels and marketing of such…
- Design and compose CD Sales One-Sheets for distribution and radio.
- Consult and assist with merchandise development, design, and sales strategies from a public Relations perspective.
© 2015 Ken Cavalier & Associates – The information contained on this page is proprietary and is protected. Any use of information contained herein is prohibited.